Friday 9 April 2010

500 Days Of Summer

Source
Oh man, I apologize to myself for not seeing it earlier but I finally saw 500 Days Of Summer last night and I more than loved it. I adored it, can't stop thinking about it, fell in love with it, you name it. I've wanted to see it since it was out in the theatres but somehow like everything in life I postponed it 'til yesterday. It's a great love story, the kind I think (and hope) everyone can relate to. It's not the kind of love story where in the end, despite all the odds, they get together and live happily ever after. Well, they do, just not with eachother. While I write this, in my head I hear my words in the voice of Richard McGonagle, the narrator of the movie, so funny.
Anyway, it's a wonderful movie, and if you havn't seen it, go back in time and see it yesterday, because I can promise you, you'll love it. And if not the movie, you will fall in love with Zooey Deschanel (like I have so many times). She's by far one of today's greatest actors.




Zooey source: 1, 2, 3

No comments: