Sunday 27 June 2010
I just adore this couple. Deb Talan and Steve Tannen are The Weepies. Absolutely beautiful music, the kind that makes you cry that's how good it is. I love Can't Go Back Now. Hilarious videos, I recommend just listening to it, plug in your headphones.
Posted by Sandy at 22:45
1. A pair of Urbanears headphones. These are Plattan in the colour Ocean. They're so fab, and from Sweden (yeay) and cool is that the microphone and remote work with your iPhone. It's a must this summer.
2. A new pair of shades. These one's from Ray Ban. It's an obsession I have but then I also somehow manage to loose, sit and just randomly break them every now and then so it's not like the collection is huge...
3. This stunning Sun Dress from ModCloth. I adore ModCloth, (and can't stop telling you guys) each tiny little thing they have is absolutely stunning.
4. I love Urban Outfitters Bike Shop. Once a day I create a new custom bike and add it to my shopping cart. But unfortunally (and thankfully for my wallet) they don't ship outside of the U.S.
5. This retro reading chair from Bolagret. After a long day in the sun, can't you just see yourself relaxing in it with a glass of wine and a good book? I can, and I want it badly.
6. Hilarious Democra-tea bags from DesignTorget. Feel free to smoosh 'em with your spoon or just toss 'em in the bin. Nothing personal, just politics...
7. A new bell for my bike from Urban Outfitters. Actually, just went to check on my bike while doing my laundry and there it was with a flat tire. I'm so bummed, this means I'll have to walk tomorrow to work...
8. A new tattoo. This one is fake though, came out of a Star Wars chocolate egg.
9. A red KitchenAid blender to match my red KitchenAid stand mixer. I want to make all kinds of smoothies, ice-coffees and Margaritas in it this summer!
10. A pair of Vivienne Westwood denim collaboration with Lee jeans to stroll around with on the beach barefoot.
Posted by Sandy at 19:55
So I've been very bad at updating stuff on the blog, sorry...
Thought I'd share a few things that I've been up to since last.
There was a Royal Wedding going on in Stockholm, absolute madness but oh so pretty they were and so much fun. Linda and I was there...
|Photo Leif R Jansson / Scanpix|
Summer is officially here and it's been nothing but sun sun sun. Luckily my great job makes it possible for me to be ouside most of the day. I can't understand how people in offices all day survive.
Midsummer this year was packed with sun, lots of great food and most of all lovely friends and family. In tradition we celebrated midsummers at Linda's yellow cottage. Can't beat that, it's the best. And I even managed to fit in my H&M Garden Collection dress, it's been dying to be worn at a party.
Posted by Sandy at 15:27
Sunday 13 June 2010
Thursday 10 June 2010
Monday 7 June 2010
|Beatles tank from H&M|
|Flamingo watering can from Lagerhaus|
|Poster from London market, frame from IKEA|
Went on a little shopping spree today after work. Love my poster I picked up at a market in London last weekend. Have no idea where to put it up, literally no walls left to cover in my flat...
Posted by Sandy at 21:52