Sunday 27 June 2010

10 things I want this summer


1. A pair of Urbanears headphones. These are Plattan in the colour Ocean. They're so fab, and from Sweden (yeay) and cool is that the microphone and remote work with your iPhone. It's a must this summer.


2. A new pair of shades. These one's from Ray Ban. It's an obsession I have but then I also somehow manage to loose, sit and just randomly break them every now and then so it's not like the collection is huge...


3. This stunning Sun Dress from ModCloth. I adore ModCloth, (and can't stop telling you guys) each tiny little thing they have is absolutely stunning.


4. I love Urban Outfitters Bike Shop. Once a day I create a new custom bike and add it to my shopping cart. But unfortunally (and thankfully for my wallet) they don't ship outside of the U.S.


5. This retro reading chair from Bolagret. After a long day in the sun, can't you just see yourself relaxing in it with a glass of wine and a good book? I can, and I want it badly.


6. Hilarious Democra-tea bags from DesignTorget. Feel free to smoosh 'em with your spoon or just toss 'em in the bin. Nothing personal, just politics...


7. A new bell for my bike from Urban Outfitters. Actually, just went to check on my bike while doing my laundry and there it was with a flat tire. I'm so bummed, this means I'll have to walk tomorrow to work...


8. A new tattoo. This one is fake though, came out of a Star Wars chocolate egg.

9. A red KitchenAid blender to match my red KitchenAid stand mixer. I want to make all kinds of smoothies, ice-coffees and Margaritas in it this summer!


10. A pair of Vivienne Westwood denim collaboration with Lee jeans to stroll around with on the beach barefoot.

No comments: