Saturday 28 August 2010

Weekend


This week has been exhausting, work and battling with still not being 100% after my tonsillitis. Met up with the girls on thursday to celebrate Camilla's birthday with food and drinks and woke up feeling miserable on friday. When I got home there was a brown package on the floor from Australia! Yeay, Mark and Kelly had sent me a supercool Midlake bag from their gig in Sydney and some lovely notes and a drawing, it totally made my day! Thanks guys!!!
I love when stuff like that happens, earlier while getting home from work I felt really ill on the bus home and had to get off and thought (like all do when sick) I really wish my mom was here and five minutes later she randomly called my cell to say she was in my neighbourhood! After recieving some love and hugs from mom I dragged my tired legs up to my flat to find a surprise inside the door!
Seriously, days like that doesn't come often but I'll remember this one for a long time that's for sure.
So thanks people for being you, I love you all!

No comments: