Sunday 17 January 2010

Embroidered cushions are for old ladies?

My nana has her sofa full of 'em, flowery ones, round ones, blue ones, brown ones, they're everywhere and I bet she made them all too. But they've started to grow on me, and I kinda like 'em, so much that I want one too. I've found this cool site dittmonster.se where you can order your own pattern after a photo. If you don't like the people you take photos of you can pick one from their examples. I want the king and queen of Sweden, absolutely fabulous, I'll use them as neck and foot support while watching True Blood.


If you can't be bothered making your own cushions here are a few other options


Kiss and Hug cushions from Emily Peacock, Dog on green from H&M Home, French Bulldogs from Zara Home and Alphabet on red from Edvard Eliasson

No comments: